White Sea Bass Grilled
In the summertime, there's nothing like eating white sea bass grilled. One of the reasons I love to grill sea bass is because its fillets are a blank canvas waiting to be brushed with flavors. That plus, its flaky meat still remains the best fish you ever eat!
In this recipe I take advantage of the blank canvas as I lather up each white sea bass strip with nice-and-thick homemade pasty hot sauce. Just like the sauce on those hot wings we all love. By the way, I call my recipe White Sea Bass Nuclear Hot Wings. So, if the white sea bass are biting, and you love hot wings, try this recipe.
Got a big white sea bass? How about Bbq rack of white sea bass?
White Sea Bass Nuclear Hot Wings (serves 2)
2 pounds sea bass fillets cut into 1-in X 6-in long strips
3 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, finely chopped
½ cup melted butter
½ cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons of honey
¼ cup of red chili flakes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Coarse black pepper
Fresh chopped celery leaves for garish
White Sea Bass Grilled
1. Start by firing up the grill and then get as close to 500F at the grill as possible.
2. Now start making the hot sauce paste. Inside a large bowl, begin mixing the chipotle peppers with the melted butter, then adding the hot sauce, honey and red chili flake. Tip: Keep this mixture warm until it is ready to use; and, wrapping a towel around the bowl will keep it warm, or reheat it in the mircowave for less than a minute.
3. Next, start preparing the white sea bass strips. First, by brushing them with olive oil and then, by seasoning the strips with salt and pepper.
4. Continuing, placing them on grill while cooking each side for one or two minutes maximum.
5. Finally, from the grill, immerse the strips directly into the warm hot sauce paste and then into a serving platter. Garnish with chopped celery leaves, and serve with super cold beer.
NEED SOME KITCHEN STUFF? 🙂
Here's a great way to support Fisherman's Belly. Use our
amazon links to purchase items you may need. You don't
pay extra but, Amazon sends us a small commission on
your purchase. Just click on the links below to take a look
and shop around. Thanks, Yanni ____________________________________________________________
➤ 30 Day Free Amazon Prime Membership
KITCHEN GADGETS & INGREDIENTS FOR THIS RECIPE 🌶
➤ 12-inch Chef's Knife
➤ Wusthof Pro Cook’s Knife 12-inch
➤ Orange Citrus Juicer/Squeezer
➤ Morton Kosher Salt 3lbs
➤ Adjustable Pepper Grinder, Clear
➤ Spicy World Black Peppercorn 16-oz bag
➤ Wild Honey 32-oz
➤ Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle 16-oz
➤ Kirkland Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L
➤ Ex-Large Bamboo Cutting Board 18"x14"
➤ Pyrex 1cup & 2cup measuring cups
➤ Whisk set 12",10", 8.5"
➤ Amazon Cool Serving Platters
PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT USED 🎥
➤ Canon EOS 70D Food Photography & Video https://amzn.to/2Ib1yGF
➤ GoPro HERO4 Black